Guinness World Record Largest Quiz Competition
© 2020 by Epic 4D LLC
Great Bible Race Guinness World Record Competition
IMPORTANT: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCE OF ADVANCING OR WINNING. THIS COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
By entering this Competition (the “Competition”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any information or instructions published by the Promoters about the Competition.
This Competition is sponsored, endorsed and administered by the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D LLC. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Competition and never sold to a third party. Under no condition, outside the administering of the Competition, will this information be shared with a third party.
1. The promoters of this Competition are the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D LLC. (the “Promoters”).
2. The Competition is open to anyone with Internet service worldwide.
3. All participants must be registered at: https://gbrworldrecord.com/worldquiz/register.html
4. Employees, officers, and directors of the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D are not eligible to participate for prizes and public recognition. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Epic 4D LLC will be the official source of questions and answers for the Competition.
5. There are two prizes:
(a) If the world record is broken, the participant who answers the most questions correctly in the shortest time will be named in the Guinness Book of World Records as the official winner. This prize will only be awarded if the Guinness record is broken.
(b) All other participants will receive 8”x11” certificates listing them as participants in a Guinness record-breaking event. The certificate will include the participant’s name and date of the record. This prize will only be awarded if the Guinness record is broken.
The non-cash Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
7. Registration for the Competition begins 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) June 24th and runs through 11:29 p.m. September 19th, 2020.
8. To enter the Competition, participants must sign up HERE.
9. Registrations that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoters for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission during registration.
10. The Promoters reserve the right at their absolute discretion to disqualify submissions which they consider that do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
11. If multiple registrations are received from the same participant, all entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the Competition.
12. The Promoters shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
13. Registration must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
14. Participants must complete the registration process no later than the end of the Competition Registration Period. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for entry.
15. The winner of the Prizes will be determined based on performance in the competition scheduled for September 20th, 2020 and in accordance with the terms and conditions. The Competition’s process for determining winners will be as follows:
There will be a 45-question, multiple-choice Bible trivia quiz. The individual with the most correct answers in the shortest time will be the winner (only the score of the winner will be publicized. All other scores will be revealed to individual participants only).
16. Details of the winner/winners will be published no later than July 21, 2020,on the following website:: www.greatbiblerace.com